Re: <device>

Hi, Robin-

(On IRC, you indicated that you didn't get this email, so I'm resending
to your other email addresses, and to public-device-apis.)

The Audio XG, which may soon be transitioning to an Audio WG to work on
an API to allow read-write access to the raw audio stream of multimedia
elements, is very interested in the <device> spec or its successors and
assigns.  They want to have access to whatever microphones are available
on the UA device.

Could you please let us know the current status of this work, and what
we could do to move it along in a timely manner?

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs