Call today

From: Joseph Berkovitz <joe@noteflight.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 13:15:45 -0500
To: public-xg-audio@w3.org
Hi all,

I'm not sure what happened with our call that was scheduled for today
-- Chris Rogers and I were the only folks present.

Since it wasn't really a conference call, Chris and I had a one-on-one
conversation just to catch up.  We discussed the desirability of
reaching closure on the proposed API changes with respect to output-
only JavaScript nodes with a simple scheduling capability, along the
lines of what we've previously talked through on the list.  Chris is
working on landing the remaining Webkit API code into the Webkit
trunk.  Chris's thinking was that while the schedulable-JS feature may
not be deliverable in an initial Webkit release of the API, it would
be really good to rough out the API design so that what does go out in
Webkit will be forward-compatible with the feature once it is
implemented.

Al, what's the plan for the next call?

Best regards,

Joe Berkovitz