Re: audionode.js wrapper

Thanks Corban, this sounds great.  I'd love to see some of my demos running
in Firefox and am looking forward to any refinements and suggestions you can
give about the node based API.

Also, I would encourage people to run and modify my demos directly in Safari
and Chrome (Mac OS X only for the moment).  I'm interested to see what kind
of API issues we run into as people try out new things.  If people don't
want to have to build for themselves I can start posting binaries - let me
know if anyone is interested.

Cheers,
Chris