Re: Music Notation on the Web - Last Call?

Hi all,

I have a basic question rgd music notation - Isn't it possible at
the moment to build notation tools on top of existing web
technologies? To me, it looks like if MusicXML is desired, a
JavaScript library may be able to fetch, parse and present it.
With an appropriate audio API in place, another JS library can
be developed to play it. Am I missing some aspect of this?

I confess my interest in notation comes from Indian music
and not the staff notation.

Regards,
-Kumar