RE: Audio WG Charter, Call for Co-Chairs

Hi Janina,

Janina Sajka wrote:
>I wonder if we would rather craft the charter more narrowly to exclude
>telephony and not exclude the use case of musicians performing together
>across the net?

Supporting a user listening to a concert of distributed musicians or someone creating their own mix of the same would all be fine in the envisaged charter. Allowing the performers to hear each other while playing is another matter. Solving this problem for demanding performers may well delay our deliverable significantly.

-Dave