Audio XG Telcons Ended for the Year

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 17:52:38 -0500
To: public-xg-audio@w3.org
Hi, folks-

I just wanted to make sure that everyone knew that there will be no more
Audio XG telcons for the remainder of 2010.  We will announce the date
of the next telcon soon... we will likely start back in mid-January.

I anticipate that the Audio WG will launch soon after that, and hope to
see some of you participate in that group as well.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG, WebApps, and Web Events WGs