Re: Feedback from potential future end-users

Hi Chris Lowis,

We discussed this in the Telecon on Monday and the group was in agreement
that this would be very useful information. It would be extremely
interesting to see how future browser audio features could be used in a such
media-focused corporation as the BBC.

Is there anything you need from the group to get this started?
Would you be able to put some kind of time-frame on this activity?

Speak soon,

Al