Re: Switching telecon to Monday 14:30 UTC???

From: Charles F Wiecha <wiecha@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 09:00:55 -0400
To: Jack Jansen <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>
Cc: public-xg-app-backplane <public-xg-app-backplane@w3.org>

Thanks for the reply, Jack.  As a reminder, we'll start this next week once
we hear from Gregory and Uli, and continue with our regular Tuesday call
this week.  So no call today!  Charlie

  From:       Jack Jansen <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>

  To:         Charles F Wiecha/Watson/IBM@IBMUS

  Cc:         public-xg-app-backplane <public-xg-app-backplane@w3.org>

  Date:       05/17/2009 03:51 PM

  Subject:    Re: Switching telecon to Monday 14:30 UTC???

  Sent by:    public-xg-app-backplane-request@w3.org

On  15-May-2009, at 20:05 , Charles F Wiecha wrote:

      All -- could you please confirm that you're ok with switching our
      Backplane telecon to Monday's at 14:30 UTC for 30 min? This works out
      to 7:30 Pacific, 10:30 Eastern, 16:30 CET.

Works for me,

graycol.gif
(image/gif attachment: graycol.gif)

ecblank.gif