Reminder: no Backplane call tomorrow -- pls send SMIL'y thoughts :}

From: Charles F Wiecha <wiecha@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 17:27:29 -0400
To: public-xg-app-backplane <public-xg-app-backplane@w3.org>

Dear Backplane XG -- just a reminder we're on telecon break for a couple of
weeks until folks are back...in the meantime we're looking to get some more
details by email on how/where to use SMIL in the financial services demo...

The 2nd SVG element (line graph for expenses over time) is about complete
and will be checked into a Ubiquity spike directory in a day or two so
everybody can try it out.  I got tired of wiring in script handlers so I
also added an xf:call element to create a new action that calls JS
functions.  It's probably not legit to put this in the xf namespace and we
can debate the pros/cons of even having it when we meet again, but it's
convenient...

Thanks, Charlie