Re: AGENDA: Backplane telecon for March 31, 11:00 Eastern

From: Jack Jansen <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 22:20:17 +0200
Cc: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@webbackplane.com>, public-xg-app-backplane <public-xg-app-backplane@w3.org>
To: Charles F Wiecha <wiecha@us.ibm.com>

On 30 mrt 2009, at 20:06, Charles F Wiecha wrote:

> >>No disrespect to Phillipe's hard work, but the point is to hide
> all of
> >>this stuff, not bring it to the fore. :)
>
> Indeed...that's the point of my bringing it up on the agenda...Charlie

Can you also give a short update on your view of how the meeting went
last week? Of course, I've talked to Pablo (and he specifically
mentioned the many lines of JavaScript in Philippe's demo:-), but I'd
like to hear your views (and those of Steven and anyone else in the
XG) too...

There seems to be an opportunity here for WGs/XGs/members for some
concerted action...
Goldman