jsambulant 0.1 code

From: Jack Jansen <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 22:50:54 +0200
To: public-xg-app-backplane <public-xg-app-backplane@w3.org>
As promised at the teleconf, I've packaged my current codebase. You'll
find it at <http://homepages.cwi.nl/~jack/jsambulant-0.1.zip>.

Known to work in Safari 4 on a Mac, but it has worked with other
browsers and on other platforms at some time in the past.

If anyone has a lot of time on their hands I would explicitly like to
invite them to look through the design documentation (well,
that's rather a big word for a couple of text files with a brain-
dump:-) to see if it makes sense.
Goldman