Next meeting Jan 27, was Regrets for 20 Jan 2009 telecon

From: Charles F Wiecha <wiecha@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 11:31:15 -0500
To: Jack Jansen <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>
Cc: Backplane <public-xg-app-backplane@w3.org>

Hi Jack -- np, a few other folks can't join tomorrow, and others (me) will
probably be watching the US inauguration.  So let's skip this week and meet
again on Jan 27.

Thanks, Charlie

Charles Wiecha
Manager, Multichannel Web Interaction
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
P.O. Box 704
Yorktown Heights, N.Y.  10598
Phone: (914) 784-6180, T/L 863-6180, Cell: (914) 320-2614