  From:       John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>

  To:         Backplane <public-xg-app-backplane@w3.org>

  Date:       01/13/2009 07:36 PM

  Subject:    Regrets for 20 Jan 2009 telecon

  Sent by:    public-xg-app-backplane-request@w3.org

I will be at an important annual tradeshow for my division in IBM, and
won't have the bandwidth for this call.

Talk to you all on the 27th.

John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM, Interactive Documents and Web 2.0 Applications
Chair, W3C Forms Working Group
IBM Victoria Software Lab
E-Mail: boyerj@ca.ibm.com

Blog RSS feed: