Next telecon March 3, was: Regrets for next teleconf

From: Charles F Wiecha <wiecha@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 18:30:53 -0500
To: Jack Jansen <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>
Cc: public-xg-app-backplane <public-xg-app-backplane@w3.org>

All -- have been busy adding rich text controls to Ubiquity so would
suggest we skip this week.  Let's meet again on March 3, 11:00 Eastern.
Thanks, Charlie

Charles Wiecha
Manager, Multichannel Web Interaction
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
P.O. Box 704
Yorktown Heights, N.Y.  10598
Phone: (914) 784-6180, T/L 863-6180, Cell: (914) 320-2614
wiecha@us.ibm.com