Re: Working by email for a couple of weeks...Next Backplane Telecon May 12

From: Jack Jansen <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 21:52:23 +0200
Cc: public-xg-app-backplane <public-xg-app-backplane@w3.org>
To: Charles F Wiecha <wiecha@us.ibm.com>

On 28 apr 2009, at 00:04, Charles F Wiecha wrote:

> All -- both Jack and John are unavailable tomorrow, and Steven is
> out next week (perhaps Jack too)...so I suggest we try to make
> progress by email between now and May 12 when we can meet again by
> telecon.

Indeed, I'll be on holidays next week. For the week after there's also
a 50/50 chance that I won't make it: a have a two-day project meeting
mon/tue, so there is a chance that the meeting is still going at 5
(although there's also a good chance that we'll adjourn earlier in the
afternoon, so people can catch planes).
Goldman