Re: AGENDA: Tuesday April 21 Backplane Telecon

From: Jack Jansen <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 22:19:13 +0200
To: public-xg-app-backplane <public-xg-app-backplane@w3.org>

On  21-Apr-2009, at 15:23 , Jack Jansen wrote:

> I'm definitely going to be late, and it may be I'll miss the meeting
> altogether. I'll check on the IRC to see whether something's still
> going when I get home, sorry,

I haven't seen any minutes, did the teleconf last week actually happen?

Also, on a related note: I'm definitely going to miss the teleconf
this week (April 28), as I'm at a conference. And for the week after
I'm not sure: school holidays, and we haven't decided yet whether
we're going to do something or not.
Goldman