Re: Agenda for Next Backplane meeting on Nov 4

regrets for Nov 4 2008.

Kevin

From:
Charles F Wiecha/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
To:
public-xg-app-backplane <public-xg-app-backplane@w3.org>
Date:
11/03/2008 09:17 AM
Subject:
Agenda for Next Backplane meeting on Nov 4

Regrets: Steven

Agenda for tomorrow's telecon:

1. Debrief on TPAC meetings and discussion with Multimodal, Voice,
Ubiquitous Web, and Layered XG groups

2. Plans for work between now and our 1-year Charter end in February --
work products, plans for renewal, etc?

Thanks, Charlie

Charles Wiecha
Manager, Multichannel Web Interaction
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
P.O. Box 704
Yorktown Heights, N.Y. 10598
Phone: (914) 784-6180, T/L 863-6180, Cell: (914) 320-2614
wiecha@us.ibm.com

----- Forwarded by Charles F Wiecha/Watson/IBM on 11/03/2008 09:14 AM
-----

Charles F Wiecha/Watson/IBM@IBMUS

public-xg-app-backplane <public-xg-app-backplane@w3.org>

10/27/2008 09:27 AM

Next Backplane meeting on Nov 4

Sent by:

public-xg-app-backplane-request@w3.org

All -- most of us are just returning from TPAC (some are still there!) so
let's meet again on Tuesday, Nov 4 for the next Backplane telecon. We'll
discuss meetings at TPAC with the Multimodal and Voice WGs, and with Dave
Ragget's Layered UI XG as well as map out next steps for our work.

Thanks, Charlie