Re: minutes from 2008-06-03 RWAB XG call [DRAFT]

Also, FYI, if RRSAgent is dismissed, it can be reinvited, regrets added
and make minutes reinvoked.

Cheers,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
Senior Technical Staff Member
Lotus Forms Architect and Researcher
Chair, W3C Forms Working Group
IBM Victoria Software Lab
E-Mail: boyerj@ca.ibm.com

Blog RSS feed:

From:
Charles F Wiecha <wiecha@us.ibm.com>
To:
"Gregory J. Rosmaita" <oedipus@hicom.net>
Cc:
public-xg-app-backplane@w3.org, public-xg-app-backplane-request@w3.org
Date:
06/03/2008 09:35 AM
Re: minutes from 2008-06-03 RWAB XG call [DRAFT]

Thanks, Gregory!  Kevin should already be in the regrets list that I put
in
ahead of the call...Charlie

Charles Wiecha
Manager, Multichannel Web Interaction
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
P.O. Box 704
Yorktown Heights, N.Y.  10598
Phone: (914) 784-6180, T/L 863-6180, Cell: (914) 320-2614
wiecha@us.ibm.com

        minutes from 2008-06-03 RWAB XG call [DRAFT]

        Gregory J. Rosmaita
                         to:
                           Charles F Wiecha, public-xg-app-backplane
                                                               06/03/08
12:22 PM

        Sent by:
              public-xg-app-backplane-request@w3.org

aloha!

draft minutes from the RWAB XG call of 3 june 2008 can be accessed via:

http://www.w3.org/2008/06/03-backplane-minutes.html

the IRC log of the call is also available:

http://www.w3.org/2008/06/03-backplane-irc

please log any errors, misattributions, and comments by replying to this
post on-list...

apologies to kevin kelly -- i didn't catch your regrets until after
charlie had dismissed zakim and rrsagent, so i couldn't add your regrets
to the minutes...

also, for those interested in minuting and maximizing participation via
the IRC channel the "cheat sheet" i use for zakim and rrsagent commands
which charlie asked me to circulate to the XG is archived at:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2008AprJun/0114.html

gregory.
CONSERVATIVE, n.  A statesman who is enamored of existing evils,
as distinguished from the Liberal, who wishes to replace them
with others.         -- Ambrose Bierce, _The Devil's Dictionary_
             Gregory J. Rosmaita, oedipus@hicom.net