Re: Agenda for Backplane XG telecon, Dec 16

Hi Charlie,

I have to send regrets for this call.

John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM, Interactive Documents and Web 2.0 Applications
Chair, W3C Forms Working Group
IBM Victoria Software Lab
E-Mail: boyerj@ca.ibm.com

Blog RSS feed:

From:
Charles F Wiecha <wiecha@us.ibm.com>
To:
public-xg-app-backplane <public-xg-app-backplane@w3.org>
Date:
12/15/2008 12:41 PM
Subject:
Agenda for Backplane XG telecon, Dec 16

AGENDA

1. Discuss whether to produce an XG report at the close of our first year
(i.e. roughly by the end of February), draft outline at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-app-backplane/2008Dec/0004.html

2. Alternative would be to request an extension into the second year with
the goal of producing one or more complete example applications, showing
both data and visually rich user interactions before doing our final
report.

If you're not able to make the telecon, please weigh in on the above
question and forward comments on the draft agenda.

Thanks, Charlie

Charles Wiecha
Manager, Multichannel Web Interaction
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
P.O. Box 704
Yorktown Heights, N.Y. 10598
Phone: (914) 784-6180, T/L 863-6180, Cell: (914) 320-2614
wiecha@us.ibm.com