Confirmed: Web Backplane XG Next meeting Dec 2

From: Charles F Wiecha <wiecha@us.ibm.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 18:53:58 -0500
To: public-xg-app-backplane <public-xg-app-backplane@w3.org>

Just reconfirming our next telecon on Tuesday Dec 2.  Thanks, Charlie

Charles Wiecha
Manager, Multichannel Web Interaction
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
P.O. Box 704
Yorktown Heights, N.Y.  10598
Phone: (914) 784-6180, T/L 863-6180, Cell: (914) 320-2614
wiecha@us.ibm.com

----- Forwarded by Charles F Wiecha/Watson/IBM on 11/30/2008 06:52 PM -----

  From:       Charles F Wiecha/Watson/IBM@IBMUS

  To:         public-xg-app-backplane <public-xg-app-backplane@w3.org>

  Date:       11/17/2008 01:54 PM

  Subject:    Web Backplane XG Next meeting Dec 2,

  Sent by:    public-xg-app-backplane-request@w3.org

All -- I have the action item to propose an outline for our XG report but
have been wrapped up in next-year funding and year-end review issues since
our last meeting. Given how these look to continue for a bit longer, I
suggest we target Dec 2 as our next meeting at which time we should
consider two topics:

1. Outline of XG report

2. Plans for rich web application prototyping during 2009 that involve
*both* data-intensive and visually-rich features. Please come prepared with
some candidate applications that would help in your own domains of interest
or post them to the list in advance.

Thanks, Charlie

Charles Wiecha
Manager, Multichannel Web Interaction
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
P.O. Box 704
Yorktown Heights, N.Y. 10598
Phone: (914) 784-6180, T/L 863-6180, Cell: (914) 320-2614
wiecha@us.ibm.com

ecblank.gif
(image/gif attachment: ecblank.gif)