minutes: Backplane XG call, 12 August 2008 [draft]

From: Gregory J. Rosmaita <oedipus@hicom.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 17:20:28 +0100
To: public-xg-app-backplane@w3.org

aloha!

minutes from today's RWAB teleconference are available online at:

http://www.w3.org/2008/08/11-backplane-minutes.html

an IRC log is also available at:

http://www.w3.org/2008/08/11-backplane-irc

any errors, mis-attributions, omissions, clarifications and the like
should be logged by replying-to this post on-list -- apologies for
being slow-fingered and less-than-articulate today and for not minuting
what i said about ARIA; if anyone has ARIA questions, please do not
hesitate to ask me on-list...  we also may be able to create not only
synergy with the Protocols & Formats WG (http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF),
which is the WG developing ARIA, as we are building test suites of
our own, and cross-fertilization and more worker bees might be of
great assistance in developing a killer demo at the tech plenary...

thanks, gregory.
You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of
focus.                                           -- Mark Twain
Gregory J. Rosmaita: gregory@linux-foundation.org
   Vice-Chair: Linux Foundation's Open Accessibility Workgroup
http://a11y.org                          http://a11y.org/specs