Re: select1

Interesting that HTML says:

   "A select element whose multiple attribute is not specified *must not*
have more than one descendant option element with its selected attribute
set." [1]

But what if it does? It appears the spec is silent on this.

HTML dropdowns in Chrome, specifically, select the last item if more than
one have the `selected` attribute set.

I think that our implementation only selects the first item with the given
value.

I think that we should specify that only one item is selected (that's what
the UI enforces anyway), and pick either first or last.

With `<select>`, there is an opportunity to select multiple items if they
have the same value, although the use case is not clear and user confusion
can ensue.

> <count>2 2</count>?

In my book that should behave the same as `<count>2</count>`.

-Erik

[1]
https://html.spec.whatwg.org/multipage/form-elements.html#the-option-element