Re: Nations and Web...

Dear Owen and All,

To add what I said in the earlier message:

We may need to learn on the popularity achieved by the Internet World Wide
Web as an information space made possible by such the networks of computers
so that one easily accesses it by only typing "www...." --while its
infrastructures providances (including equipments, skills and perhaps
others) may be another matter of which we may categorize XFORMS-related
StratML and other related programming languages as part of the skills.

(The ITU of the UN's report "Measuring Information Society 2018" itself
mentioned that "more than half of the world'population is now online.)

Regard,
Guntur Wiseno Putra