Re: Agenda

Mostly LGTM.

Do we need to capitalize "Action" as in "on Actions and […]"?

One thing that is missing is what happens if an expression requests a typed
value and the value cannot be converted to that type. For example, say the
element content is empty but has type `xs:time`.

Our implementation throws a runtime error when that happens. Another
possibility could be to return the empty sequence.

-Erik