Re: ACTION-2211: Redefine terms via xdm instead of xpath[1, 2]

OK, how about:

"Types in XForms are principally used to check the validity of strings
provided as values to nodes.

However, these types can also be used by the expression language when
evaluating expressions using nodes; the XForms processor should therefore
provide the typed values of nodes to the expression evaluator, and not
just the strings.

If the evaluation of an expression fails because of a type error:
  * for a calculate expression, the result is the empty sequence;
  * for a constraint expression, the result is false();
  * for other bind computed expressions, the result is not applied to the
  node;
  * for all other expressions, an xforms-expression-error event is
  dispatched to the element containing the expression."

Steven