Re: XForms, Performance Plans/Reports & StratML

Owen,

I have now implemented expand/collapse appearance for groups in
XSLTForms for evaluation. Please have a look at
http://www.agencexml.com/collapse/collapse.xml

Adding appearance="expand" or appearance="collapse" is just required! Up
and down triangle arrows are inserted with CSS so rendering can be
adjusted rather easily.

--Alain