Re: ACTION-2196: Spec up collapsing sections

While doing this action, it struck me that this would be the first example
of an interaction in XForms that has an effect, but that isn't
controllable: you can't interrogate the state, and you can't change the
state programmatically.

So I thought it good to draw up some requirements:

1. The simple case should be really easy: just adding an attribute value
makes a group that is collapsible/openable with a simple interaction.

2. It should be possible to enquire what the state is (Open/closed)

3. It should be possible to change the state.

Do we agree? Are there any other requirements?

Steven