Re: IRIs

On Thu, 2018-03-08 at 10:56 -0700, C. M. Sperberg-McQueen wrote:
> The tighter types defined in [1] may be what you want.
>
> [1] https://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2004/06/exacturi/xsd-rfc-3986-uri-39
> 86-iri.html
>
> Actually, though, since it appears the access privileges for
> /XML/Group
> have been made more restrictive,

In general everything under /XML/Group has always been Member-only, and
most things still are, with the exception of some of the files under
qtspecs (which needed systems team intervention).

I could put a copy of it under /XML/2004/06 if you are willing and
think it would be useful.

--
Liam Quin, W3C, http://www.w3.org/People/Quin/
Staff contact for Verifiable Claims WG, SVG WG, XQuery WG