Re: Non-XML parsing for submission response body

I think that this is the same issue, or at least closely related, to
something we already have in the pipeline, discussed here:

    https://www.w3.org/2017/10/25-forms-minutes.html#item02

Originating from this email:

    https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xformsusers/2017Oct/0013

"Some possible solutions:
[...]
2. Allow an attribute on <submission/> and <instance/> elements to tell
the system what mediatype to use, regardless of what is reported."

As far as I can see it is just waiting for a suggested attribute name.

Steven