Re: output/label/help/hint/alert unification

(One omission in the table of attributes: label also carries @mediatype)

One more issue about unification:

label, hint, help and alert all allow text content:

 <label>Date</label>

but output doesn't:

not
 <output>Date</output>

but

 <output value="'Date'"/>

(funnily enough I only used this today, in order to put a class on it; see
my earlier post on viewing data in XForms).

Do we want to do this?

Steven