Link traversal failure with <load/>

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 15:28:59 +0100
To: " XForms" <public-xformsusers@w3.org>
"The link indicated by the URI is traversed. If traversal fails, then an
implementation-specific means of conveying the link traversal failure
occurs."

https://www.w3.org/community/xformsusers/wiki/XForms_2.0#The_load_Element

We may have discussed this before, but I've just hit it.

Is there really nothing better that we can do than this?

Clicking on a 'link' just does nothing. It would be really nice to have
something like xforms-submit-error that at least tells you what's wrong...