two questions about test suites

From: C. M. Sperberg-McQueen <cmsmcq@blackmesatech.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 18:44:58 -0700
Cc: "C. M. Sperberg-McQueen" <cmsmcq@blackmesatech.com>
To: public-xformsusers@w3.org
(1) The test suite cover page at https://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/Test/
and the presentation of the test suite on the Web is very helpful; I
have more than once had occasion to wish that other WGs’ test suites
were as easy to navigate and understand.

If one wishes to obtain a copy of all the files in the test suite
(drivers and tests), perhaps in a .zip or .tgz file, or perhaps by
downloading each of the files individually using curl or wget, that
page offers no guidance.  Is a zip file of the test suite available?

[Pause.]

After formulating the question above, I made one more attempt to poke
around, and discovered the directory
https://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/Test/XForms1.1/Edition1/zip/ from
which I have now downloaded a zip file that seems to be what I was
looking for.

So let me reformulate the question: would it be feasible for someone
to add something like the following paragraph to the page
https://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/Test/Overview.html ?

(1.0
Edition;
1.1