Re: upload@mediatype and filename

For reference after today's call:

We decided to deprecate `mediatype` for 2 reasons:

- the `mediatype` attribute and the `mediatype` child element were doing
completely different things
- using `accept` to specify the accepted mediatypes is compatible with HTML

So it makes sense to keep the `mediatype` attribute deprecated.

If we wanted an attribute to match the child element's function, we could
introduce `mediatyperef` and `filenameref`. But I don't think we absolutely
need to do this right now.

-Erik