Re: xforms-refresh

This takes us back to the (unfortunately) aborted project of revisiting UI
events:

    https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Jun/0030.html

We implement a different behavior for UI events in our implementation:

    https://doc.orbeon.com/xforms/events-refresh.html

Following that, the change events are only dispatched:

- for non-default property values when the control becomes relevant (and
that could be revisited)
- when the properties actually change *from the perspective of the control*

So I don't know about use cases, but I think that it doesn't make sense to
dispatch change events when things haven't changed.

-Erik