Re: Focus on container controls

On Thu, 10 Nov 2016 12:03:50 +0100, Steven Pemberton
<steven.pemberton@cwi.nl> wrote:

> Focus information is spread around the document in a bit of a haphazard
> way, so I'm (slowly) trying to gather it in "Implementation Requirements
> Common to All Controls"
> https://www.w3.org/community/xformsusers/wiki/XForms_2.0#Implementation_Requirements_Common_to_All_Controls
>
> In any case I have added this rule, and wanted to check we agree.
>
> * If a [[#container-controls|container control]] is given focus, focus
> goes to the first enclosed core control in navigation order that can
> accept focus. If there is no such control, no control has focus.
>
> Steven

Actually I think it has to be:

* If any [[#container-controls|container control]] except for repeat is
given focus, focus
goes to the first enclosed core control in navigation order that can
accept focus. If there is no such control, no control has focus. If focus
is given to a repeat,
the focus goes to the repeat object associated with the repeat index.

Steven