Re: question and meta-question about XForms 2.0 and the expression module

Michael,

(Answering for myself and not representing other group members.)

Comments are welcome to this list at any time. We should definitely clarify
where comments should be directed on the spec.

I am don't recall why we stopped working on `transform()`, but I can only
assume lack of interest or time from participants. Maybe others remember
better?

-Erik