Re: Review of XForms 2.0

Erik,

Section 4.2 says that an expression can reference an instance node. In the view,
it can now also reference a variable which, itself, can reference an instance
node. Actually, the reference list can contain both instance nodes and
variables.

XSLTForms is implementing dependencies in the view to limit recalculation, isn't
it what the specifications say?

--Alain