Re: ACTION-1990: Write text for new instance namespaces processing

I forgot to mention that this is covered by:

- "Example 4: Namespace prefixes not used in element and attribute
names are not considered in use"
- "Example 5: User can work around this by placing namespace
declarations on root element"

in the spec.

-Erik