Re: Access to arguments

Hello Steven,

for betterFORM we use the following approach:

- a function as proposed in this thread already. Example:
bf:appContext('param1'). Of course the function name is not a very lucky
choice.

- allowing to access url params in AVT syntax in certain contexts (like
submission @resource. Example <submission resource="myURL?param={$param1}"

just my 2 cents.

Joern