Re: xf:select to store as many elements as values selected

XForms does have the xf:copy element which does just that:

http://www.w3.org/TR/xforms/#ui-selection-commonelems-copy

However it is not widely implemented (for example Orbeon Forms doesn't
support it, I am not sure about other implementations).

Regards,

-Erik