Re: ACTION-1932 - Suggest text spec for target keywords referring to host language

All,

Following our discussion last week on the target attribute, I am
starting to like the following idea:

- specify two interoperable @target values only:
 - _blank
 - _self
- deprecate load/@show

Then we have:

- target="_self" <=> show="replace" <=> default behavior
- target="_blank" <=> show="new"

The spec would still allow for other values for @target, in particular
when HTML is the host language. Those values might not be
interoperable, but in the case of HTML we can strongly encourage
supporting the same behavior as HTML's @target.

-Erik