[via XForms Users Community Group]

From: Michael Odling-Smee <michael.odling-smee@xml-solutions.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 16:14:15 +0000
To: public-xformsusers@w3.org
I thought you might be interested in an XForms based web
applicationĀ www.forms4health.com - the foundation for which was created at a
2-day health hack known as NHS hack-day (NHS is the National Health Service in
the UK). At the hack I proposed an electronic forms based application
specifically for pre-operative assessments (essentially a set of questions [...]

This post sent on XForms Users Community Group

''

http://www.w3.org/community/xformsusers/2012/10/24/35/

Learn more about the XForms Users Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/xformsusers