Re: XForms 2.0: Snapshots of drafts for review by WG and community [via XForms Users Community Group]

Hello,

Here are my comments about this draft:

  * 3.2.2.2 (last examples): [0] is not a valid XPath filter and should
    be replaced by [1]
  * 3.2.2.3: problem with the RFC for CSV: a different separator should
    be possible (tab is a possible separator and, with French Excel
    version, CSV is constructed with ";" instead of ",")
  * 3.2.2.4: vCard is different from vCalendar and there is the xCard
    notation for vCard... (http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6351)

-Alain