Re: XForms 2.0: dispatch/property

From: Nick Van den Bleeken <Nick.Van.den.Bleeken@inventivegroup.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 12:31:50 +0000
To: Leigh L Klotz Jr <leigh.klotz@xerox.com>
CC: "public-xformsusers@w3.org" <public-xformsusers@w3.org>

On 24 Apr 2012, at 02:22, Leigh L Klotz Jr wrote:

1. dispatch/property isn't mentioned in
Added it

2. What is the data type of the name?  Is it xsd:string and subject to AVT?

BTW the #differences section maybe should mention the XPath 2.0 and Dialog modules.
XPath 2.0 should be added, dialog is for the next PWD I think, it needs some work (currently close/hide and open/show are both used, we need we decided to choose open and close, but I still need to do the spec work)

dangerous content by MailScanner<http://www.mailscanner.info/>, and is
believed to be clean.

Kind regards,

Nick Van den Bleeken