Re: showing relationships in xforms

Kevin,

`current()` is an XForms function, and is supported in Orbeon Forms.
It "Returns the context node used to initialize the evaluation of the
containing XPath expression." [1]

In light of this, since you don't say in which XPath context your
expression is running, it's not possible to say what your expression
should return in all cases. But this example works:

https://gist.github.com/2400248

-Erik

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xforms11/#fn-current