RE: Inaugural Sydney Meeting

Based on all responses the inaugural meeting of the CSS Houdini will be held the weekend before the CSSWG f2f. That means it will take place on Feb 7-8 2015 at the Google offices in Sydney, Australia.

If you're planning to attend, please add yourself to the wiki at https://wiki.css-houdini.org/planning/sydney-2015

Note:
1. You should have access to the wiki if you already have access to the CSSWG wiki - please use the same credentials.
2. In case the current SSL is not yet resolving you can use https://wiki.extf.org/planning/sydney-2015 as a backup way to edit the wiki (will be deprecated as soon as the primary domain is fully functional).

Cheers,
Rossen