$)CRe: updates to Google Chrome Implementation report

$)Ctx Ian. That means we have no need of a meeting tomorrow.

          Mez

From:   Ian Fette (+$+"+s+U+'+C+F+#) <ifette@google.com>
To:     Mary Ellen Zurko/Westford/IBM@Lotus, Wan-Teh Chang
<wtc@google.com>
Cc:     public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Date:   03/09/2010 04:42 PM
Subject:        Re: updates to Google Chrome Implementation report

There was a question about what SSL cipher suites we support. To answer
that:

On windows, we share system wide SSL settings for supported cipher suites,
that are typically set via group policy (gpedit.msc -> administrative
templates -> network -> ssl configuration settings). We explicitly disable
sslv2 and md4. We will soon be changing this to match our behaviour on
Linux, which is to enable only cipher suites with keys of at least 80
bits. We don't currently have checks on the size of public keys or RSA
moduli, but if people have suggestions would be open to hearing them.

We don't have anything we accept but consider "weak".

Adding in WTC in case I misspoke anywhere.

Am 2. Marz 2010 17:35 schrieb Ian Fette (+$+"+s+U+'+C+F+#) <