Re: ISSUE-244: UI conformance criteria for TLS indicator and Identity Signal [wsc-xit]

claims

I agree with this change

>>> http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/drafts/rec/rewrite.html#IdentitySignal

It's easier to read the changed section in the diff you sent out. Which I
have. I agree with these changes.

<yngve@opera.com>
> Cc: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>, "Web Security Context Working
> Group WG" <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
> Date: 02/24/2010 02:17 PM
> Subject: Re: ISSUE-244: UI conformance criteria for TLS indicator
> and Identity Signal [wsc-xit]
> Sent by: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org
>
> Changed as follows:
>
> > To inform the user about the party responsible for that
> information, the Issuer field's Organization attribute MUST be
> displayed in the Identity Signal, or in secondary user interface
> that is available through a consistent interaction with the Identity
Signal.