Re: ISSUE-244: UI conformance criteria for TLS indicator and Identity Signal [wsc-xit]

6.1.2

"The Issuer field's Organization attribute to inform the user about the
party responsible for that information MUST be displayed in the Identity
Signal, or in secondary user interface that is available through a
consistent interaction with the Identity Signal."

I think the first part of this could be improved, perhaps "that informs
the user", rather than "to inform the user"?

--
Sincerely,
Yngve N. Pettersen

Senior Developer                     Email: yngve@opera.com
Opera Software ASA                   http://www.opera.com/
Phone:  +47 24 16 42 60              Fax:    +47 24 16 40 01