Re: ISSUE-245: Do not require HTTPS URI for strong TLS protection

Here's my drafted response to that LC comment:

http://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/39814/WD-wsc-ui-20100309/2382

I will send it out later today.

From:   Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
To:     "Mary Ellen Zurko" <mzurko@us.ibm.com>
Cc:     Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>, "Mary Ellen Zurko"
<Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>, public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Date:   04/16/2010 10:13 AM
Subject:        Re: ISSUE-245: Do not require HTTPS URI for strong TLS
protection

Done.  I suggest we keep the change to the security considerations that I
had made in connection with this.

Regads,

On 16 Apr 2010, at 16:09, Mary Ellen Zurko wrote:

Sold.

Consensus declared.

Thomas, please revert us to the CR text on this. tx.

          Mez

From:        Mary Ellen Zurko/Westford/IBM@Lotus
To:        public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Date:        04/12/2010 02:02 PM
protection
Sent by:        public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org

Going once, going twice....

(anyone with any issues with the CR text and reasoning in this thread?)